Acceptable Use policy
Agara Acceptable Use Policy
Use of the Agara Solution is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Client/ Licensee and PM Labs, Inc.
Client/Licensee agrees not to, and not to allow third parties and Authorised Users to use the Software:
- To post, upload, publish, submit, or transmit any content that:
- Infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law, regulations, industry standard or guidance or would give rise to civil liability;
- Is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- Is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity;
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or
- Could otherwise cause damage to PM Labs or any third party
- Client/ Licensee agrees not to, and not to allow third parties and Authorised Users to use the Software to
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, marketing, promotional materials, unsolicited or unauthorized phone calls, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Misrepresent yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with PM Labs or any third party) ;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information of any third party without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- To stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation or encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing, including violating applicable laws requiring (a) consent be obtained prior to transmitting, recording, collecting, or monitoring data or communications or (b) compliance with opt-out requests for any data or communications
- Client/ Licensee shall not violate integrity of the Software including:
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Software.
- Finding security vulnerabilities to exploit the Software or attempting to bypass any security mechanism or filtering capabilities.
- Attempting to bypass, exploit, defeat, or disable limitations or restrictions placed on the Software.